December 13, 2013

Daily December art Jorunal: 11 - 13 December

Hello :) Just popping by with some recent creations for you. Making this a quiet post.

Daily December Art jorunal
11 December





12 December



13 December



I had my last Residental Guest spot at 2crafty this month! :(  I have created some absolutely amazing page while being Guest designer and have had so much fun. I am totally utterly in love with the 2crafty chipboard!!
I had a lots of fun with the Christmas chipboard. My favorites are the little "Mini Reindeer".  and those"Christmas Polaroid Frames". 





Check out my post here.
Also sharing my Prima BAP. That sketch had me, hook line and sinker!

This sketch lead me to not just the Prima cling square stamps, but the cutest little Prima wood frames from the Leeza Gibson range, "All About Me".
There are endless possibilities with all the the different 'frames' Prima has to offer. And dont forget the cute little Say It In Crystals arrows!


 Some close ups.

ok, thats a big post, lots more to share in coming days.
Told you I have been busy!! tee hee 
Enjoy your weekend, one weekend closer till Chrissy!! Were getting excited! 

PhotobucketFriday! XO 

4 comments:

  1. Very cool art journaling! I loooove that picture on your first layout! It's adorable! I love all the layers and elements! Your style is really stunning! I am totally loving the colours you used on your second layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww, I think I was sitting here with my mouth open very close to the screen. I just love your pages! So much eye for detail and so light and great choice of colors. BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts, as always!!! Every time I look at your LO's I see something new - I just love the layering and all the little details. Your art journal is stunning too, I love how vibrant it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome journal and gorgeous layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x

Share It