December 23, 2013

Daily December Art journal - 18th - 22nd Dec

Hello friends.. Not long now, we are getting very excited!!
Just sharing my Art journal pages. I am going to be so lost when I finish this, I am loving this concept so much!

18th December (excuse the lack of 'wow', I was busy this day, it was quick entry)


19th December





  20th December
isn't he a cute little Christmas puppy, tee hee. Requested by the boys to paint a puppy! 



21st December




22nd December 
My first ever reindeer,  I need lots of practice!!



Ok, About to start today's entry and I am thinking along the lines of stars today??



Photobucket
Monday! XO 

4 comments:

  1. These are wonderful.. they look great.. love em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work! Love the love heart eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all your pages look great especially the reindeer!

    ReplyDelete

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x

Share It