December 17, 2013

more scrapping plus a tutorial!!

Hello.
Hope your week is being kind.. Not many sleeps now. The boys are counting down and getting super excited.
Just wanted to pop by and share a little Christmas creative. My first share is a page I created for the Scrapfriend colour challenge.
Sadly this is my last creation for Scrapfirends, my 12 month term has come to an end and what can I say, Angela, THANK YOU for having me and all those FANTASTIC girls I worked alongside. Just an amazing place that I have had the privilege of being part of.




This is my little tutorial I created for Scrapfriends too. A super quick way to spruce up those gifts.
check out my post here.
We are doing a little Christmas baking today,  better get back to it!!
Photobucket Tuesday! XO

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Flis!!! I have loved all of your Christmas creations.........so gorgeous and inspiring!!! Happy Baking xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work!! beautiful details, thank you for sharing. Channa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the year has gone so fast!! Love this layout, so much to look at and love, thanks for the tute too, and enjoy the days with your boys too.. a special time of the year...

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous page!! have loved following along with your work this past year - it's always amazing and so creative. Wishing you a very happy and safe Christmas time. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Felicity you are so so talented! It was an honor to get to work alongside you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects as always Felicity!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x

Share It