May 29, 2014

Scrapping: cuteness Totally



I just couldn't help it!
 Had to do the bright colourful Sassy scrapper mood board for this month.
 
I used the contents of the APOCD cupcake which was full of Heidi Swapp!
trying a few different things and techniques out.
Like script writing.
Seriously I would never have tried it if it wasn't for the kit including the paintbrush and paint to try!
just to broaden my creativity!
 
 
 
Products: APOCD kit, Prima flowers, glitter, Stampendous butterfly (new favourite), Crate paper embellishments
 
PhotobucketThursday! XO

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous page and such a sweet photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it - gorgeous photo to scrap, too...butterflies...YUM!!! And go you with the script writing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous...from the photo to the textures & colour! I also love those butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I lovel that photo! gorgeous! Stunning page Flis, thanks for joining in at Sassy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work never ceases to amaze me Felicity! What an awesome layout for the May moodboard!

    ReplyDelete

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x

Share It