May 30, 2014

Scrapping: Grateful

 

 I am loving this time I am able to have, creating pages for different places around the www. Previously the calendar would turn over quicker than I thought!!
In other words, time was the problem.
 
So here I am scrapping myself!! Scrap the girls this month gave me the inspiration and motivation that I am grateful for.
The posted the quote:
"something new, something old, something borrowed, something blue"
 
I used that quote as a jump start point for my journaling and add some blue elements to my page.
 
 
 
 
 
PhotobucketFriday XO

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Flis!!! Geez you have been super busy with all of these creations :) Love this piccie of you too.....gorgeous work! Have a great weekend......lets Skype next week xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, I love the angle of your photo, so many pretty details.. love your journalling too.. and thanks so much for joining in at Scrap the Girls this month too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is such a beautiful layout! So much layering and gorgeous embellishment.

    ReplyDelete

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x

Share It