January 25, 2016

Mixed Media: Short Stakz


Hello! 

School holidays these last 6 weeks, has not allowed me much of an opportunity to be creative.  But I know in the near future that they will change, with 2 boys starting school next week.
I am bond to need a distraction and some tissue box or two!

Anyways, I have been having a little play with the new shimmerz short stakz. I just love how they are on special mixed media paper, makes it so easy and super fun to use.

All I simply did was use a water colour brush, but not to much water. If you use a lot of water you will find that it runs and can't stay within the lines.
I used shimmerz pots first. Once that dried I used creameez over the top to layer my colour and create a tonez affect.

I just played and fiddle and this is water I came up with. I am going to pop it into my project life spread!

Products used:  shimmerz -Tickle me turquoise/golden wheat/magenta.
                          Creameez- boggie  boardin' blue/ piggy pink/daffodil






I hope you can get your hands on some this absolutely amazing stakz soon!



 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

1 comment:

  1. That looks so pretty.. and I hope you all enjoy getting into the school routine!!

    ReplyDelete

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x