June 28, 2016

PROJECT LIFE: #the100dayproject EDITION 7

Hey there!

There are certain months I am happy about and some i feel a little indifferent too. I am thinking ahead to the spring flowers, the colour, the warmer mornings, the excitement of a biggest boy birthday, who is so excited to turn 7. In twenty years time, we will see if its still the same excitement!
July i am looking forward to you.


There is also endless excitement because I am so close, yes so close, to finishing my 100 day project.
Alright, lets confess, I started out, not evening thinking I'd finish. My goal was to bring these kids project life albums up to date. Little bit each day and the job is done. But I thought the interest and the love and the desire would subside to do 100 cards.
But its not, its still there.
I am happy!

27 to go!





 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x