June 15, 2016

Week In the Life: Album



 Good Afternoon! 

 I sat down last week and wrapped up week in the life.
Honestly,
I nearly didn't.
I stopped.
Why?
Because of silly little reasons. The self doubt, the judgement, the 'my life isn't good enough to document", my photos suck, my design doesn't flow, no continuity.
You get it right?
So, I took time out.
Reflect and remind myself why I did this.
My purpose.
This is for my children. Freezing the moment for them.
My kids wont give two hoots about the photos not being perfect, about the album not flowing as well as it should.
Its my own silly judgement that stopped me.

All that aside. My ablum is complete.
I am happy!
Bring on the next Week in the life.













You will notice that all my journaling is behind the chipboard divider.  I did bother photographing as I simply copy and pasted what I wrote on my blog. Check back here if you want to see my journalling.
I keep day (section) the same, to try and get the album to flow.
I kept all embellishments to a minimum because this album is all about the photos and journalling.
















 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x