July 22, 2016

PROJECT LIFE: #the100dayproject - EDITION 11







Hey there!

To make #the100dayproject work for me, I've had a stash of supplies in a tray.
I print out a bunch of photos that I want in the kids albums and just choose what photo or journaling I want to do that day.

I guess the key to make this work for me, is organisation.
Some days I literally have 10 minutes to do a project life card.
That gives the kids ample of time to trash the house and show some rather affection and not so affection love to each other! tee hee 
I've learnt with a photo printed and supplies at hand, 10 minutes is ample of time.
with plenty of referring of the kids from mother. multi tasking, right? 
I can't believe this month ends the 100 day project!
Time flies when your having fun!














 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x