August 29, 2016

MINI ALBUM: One


Good Morning,

Why are Mondays so hard? Does it have anything to do with 'new'?
You know, new week?
Or perhaps the torture of Monday.

Made I will stick to Garfield approach.

Lets value each precious day and moment.

The other week, I had some really pretty left over from the Hip kit Club July kit.
Sure, I could saved them for that 'special' project, but going off previous experiences, that 'speical' project is still non-existent.
I reached out to my Instagram friends for ideas.

Now, i haven't done a mini album in yonks.
Like over 12 months.
I felt like I shouldn't been sweeping the floor, because this mini album seemed harder than what it was.
I was like an apprentice sweeping that floor.
Of course being so 'green' and out of practice, this didn't turn out how I envisage.

But thats ok.
Leaves room for growth and doing things better uh.













Now lets make another one, but not so long in between droughts.


 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png


1 comment:

  1. I love...no, I'm crazy for your style! Lovely pictures, super color and Always powerful!
    you are a great inspiration

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x