August 1, 2016

PROJECT LIFE: #the100dayproject - FINAL EDITION



 How ya going?

Whats the deal with weekends folks? One minute its Friday night and then suddenly its Sunday evening. Well, maybe next weekend I will relax in Pj's and play  monolopy. 

The highlight of last week.
I finished #the100dayproject.
What?
I did, I really did. 

Being a mother brings alot of responsibility. Happy times and tears.
I know there are children out there who dont have a blessed relationship with there mother or father. There closer to their peers than there parents. I am so grateful that the children, although there young still, can be open with me and I hope that will always be the case. They will grow and face challenges. As irriating as I may be to  the children, as stern as I can be and I am sure I get on their nevers. A lot. I know however, when push comes to shove we have each others back. 

There is nothing I would not do for my children.
Like devoting time each and everyday for 100 days straight to complete the children album.
What memories they hold.

Now to keep the kids albums upto date!
*waves a magic wand*










 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x