September 29, 2016

LAYOUT: 100 % fun




 G'Day!

I have been really enjoying the sensation of papers in my hand.
You know, those pretty papers, not that plain A4 stuff!
My mojo has kicked in these school holidays.
Maybe its because the biggest occupy the littlest outside alot.
What ever it is... is great to be creative.

I love this Crate paper boy collection. Think the embellishements and paper pad might be a permentant prodcut in my collection for a wee bit.

I loved my background so much that I did procrastinate of a little bit because i didnt want to cover it.
The hard decisions of a crafter, right.





Anyhoo, I covered most of it and love how 'boyish' this feels.






 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous layout! So bright and fun xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x