September 23, 2016

LAYOUT: eat. play. sleep



 

 Good Afternoon!

Its nearing the end of September, already, its spring and the ants have arrived.
I am so conscious of time flying.
6:00am to 8:30pm is a blur.
I look forward to each sunrise and to each sunset.
The promise of having and being gifted another day.

This time. 
I stop.
The house chores, the constant cleaning, the mundane tasks of motherhood and played with paper and paint.
For me, its hard to ignore all those 'things' that I should be doing,
but then I was thankful for a little piece of advice.
"If you cant rest, relax and take time out for you, then how can you function to the best of your ability as a mother?"
True.

A layout with the lots of new Prima and Crate Paper. 






 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page!! Keep taking time for yourself, it's very important to recharge YOUR battery too :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x