October 11, 2016

Art Journal: Dwell



 Lets be honest. The last few weeks I have felt very ho-hum. A little unmotivated with the simply things. Not finding the joy in motherhood. So I bought a value pack of Tim-Tams. Never mind a smaller pack would been far better for the hips. I hid them in the fridge from little fingers and snuck one, or two or three in when they went to bed and then quickly shoveled in when i hear a little someone hop up for the loo. 
Motherhood joy resolved.

I even enjoyed a little play in my Art journal.



Oh it was a wonderful feeling. Release my emotion and just paint without a care in the world.  But what it also did, was make me stop. Concentrate on my breathing. Let out all those negatives thoughts of not feeling good enough, or shes got a pretty dress than me or there IG account is far better than mine .


Art Journaling is a beautiful place for me. To refocus and regroup myself with positivey
Its not just any art journal, its a positive art journal.


 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x