October 14, 2016

When the exhaustion takes over.


For the last few weeks, I have felt like a big balloon that has be blown up so big that if it touched one more object it would pop.

That balloon pop this week. Now, what I mean by pop. Massive migraine. Your body sometimes has a funny old way of releasing exhaustion, uh!


I kept plodding along each day, trying so very hard to keep up with  life. But after bawling to my sweet husband late one night,  not a pretty sight, I realised that i need to prioritize my to-do's and do the simple things each day. Just one or two things.



I hadn't been adding in much self-care time. I wasn't treating myself nicely. My expectations were to high, especially when I can't even keep my head above water at the moment.

Thats why I love my planners. I can stick pretty things in and make new dividers when there just isn't enough time, or your plain exhausted.. . small steps.


Time to show some patience and gentleness to myself I think.

 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

1 comment:

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x