November 2, 2016

Mini Album / playing on a small scale




 I am loving this #31minsfor31days over on Instgram. Its just a whole lot of creativity fun on a small scale.  The idea behind this task was to take 31 minutes this month each day for yourself. Because we all know after October that the months become a blur.


This is total play time for Mum. Because you know what, the house is always a work in progress. I have this little affirmation on the white board " The house is a work in progress. Perfection is not an option".  I am slowly learning that those 'picture- perfect homes'  you see in magazines are far from the real motherhood world. Having colouring pencils and wooden jigsaws all over the floor brings happiness and memories.



Some days I sit down to make something pretty, and it just wont flow.  Its just a whole lot of paper shuffle. Down sizing to a little Mini album has given me back that flow. I look at the pages in this album and see sketches for big pages.
Creativity is a marvelous thing.




More adventures await in my mini album, a little play with creativity on a small scale.
Perfect.

 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x