November 7, 2016

Patchwork skirt and layers...




One of my favorite things to do when i get an ephemera pack is to layer. The Hip kit October kit was full of ephemera . I had started the process of layering under my photo and all around.
I took a little break from my creativity space. (I was getting frustrated... sign to walk away for a while), browsed Instagram and saw Terhi  Koskinen had created something simpler. This gorgeous human is the queen to white space, layering a little mixed media. In my eyes in anyway.



I then felt brave enough to finish the layers. I love the page a lot. Even more so because this photo I have had printed in my box since May.  Mothers day, of me and my kid.


The layers even replicate the patch work in my skirt, don't you think?


 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x