November 25, 2016

Running into a whirl wind.



This morning, after putting the boys the on the bus, I walked the dirt tracks around the farm. About 5km.  Life can send your head into a whirl wind. Your mind starts off at the coffee shop, quickly changes to necessities of house chores, then whirls back to creativity, takes off again and spins unpredictable and uncontrollable.


You would think that after a very spontaneous family trip to the beach that I'd be cool as a cucumber. But the ciaos of the last few weeks at school, has  me spinning.  It's hard at times to keep your feet grounded, at walking pace,  stopping to pick a bunch flowers for the dinning table.


I find it hard to focus on big creativity projects. Even a simply layout. So this Grateful travelers notebook I made, is the ultimate key to creating on small scale whilst in the whirl wind. It graciously allows for the unpredictable and spontaneous-ness (is that a word), for my creativity.


More coffee, sleep and creativity.
Yes please.


 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

2 comments:

  1. Commenting a bit late but I love this little notebook. I wish our whirlwind would slow a bit...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, I hope life settles down a little for you. Take a little time for you! XO

      Delete

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x