November 10, 2016

Thankful for a bed to sleep in.


Between the chaos of motherhood and being a farmers wife, I've managed a fair bit of creativity (squeeeeal). In fact, this little creativity play has been my way of dealing with a lot of stress and pressure of life'e experience


Its funny what life deals at you. Some things that directly affect you or perhaps some things that affect other people more. Somewhere in your heart, because your compassionate, loving and caring human, your heart breaks. Times when you feel helpless and just have to say "I have no words".  I have always tried to look at the bright side of each trial. To look at what this experience can teach you, show to you about life.  Now, I am not saying I am an optimistic person, but sometimes looking 'up' can help you deal with those 'lemons' in life.


Being thankful each day for each other, the roof over our head and even the bed we sleep in.


Taking time to document the thankful things in life is rewarding and gratifying.

 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x