December 30, 2016

I am Jot girl


I still dont know if I can put it into words how excited I am that I was invited to be part of the Jot Magazine team for 2017.

Beside make a coffee, eat chocolate and dance like a mad woman around the house, I called my husband to ask if I was sleep talking. Yes, he thought was a mad woman asking him this whilst he's in the middle of the paddock. It was a short conversation that one! *Giggle*.

Its real folks. I am a Jot girl. Its going to be one magnificent creative year.
Glue, scissors and paper are ready!

P.S.  the husband is pretty excited for me. Despite me interrupting his farming for 30 seconds. I am known to make him giggle and snort at times! That was one those moments! 


 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x