December 8, 2016

Its all glitter and magic.


I dont know about you, but I love this time of the year. The kids are finishing up for the year at school, there's glitter and magic all around you as we get into the festive season.


This year I've made up my supplies myself. I loved the Crate paper snow and cocoa collection and the embellishments from Simple Stories Mistletoe kisses. There so cute and match my simple stories teal 6 x 8 album.


I've pop my supplies all into a tray, so its easy for me to pull it out each day.  I feel like Santa elf working away on a  toy at the workshop bench and being eager to see it finished. Its going to be sprakly and full of surprises.



Under construction.


 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x