January 12, 2017

Circle garland with leftover scraps.

 I have this OCD thing, that when I receive a Citrus Twist kit that I use up just about everything in there before I move onto the next kit. Yes, that means pesky little scraps too. My scraps container is overflowing that even the kids have free rein to use them and it pile doesn't look it has moved. Sigh. 


Emma had these super cute tutorial for a circle garland. I cut out a hundred or so circles from the scraps of the Citrus twist kit.  Yes, I hand cut the circles, because I didnt have a circle punch the right size. I didnt mind sitting on the couch with a coffee cutting circles. I always find fussy cutting therapeutic.


Now my daughter has new garland in her bedroom. Think I need to make another one for my craft area! There so pretty and super easy and fun to make.
Garland addiction maybe?

Pop over to Emma Instagram or blog to see her tutorial.

 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

1 comment:

  1. You hand cut?! Wow! Now that is awesome. Love how yours turned out; perfect for her bedroom! xo

    ReplyDelete

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x