February 1, 2017

Coffee, creativity and stamps!

\
The kids are in their second week of school for twenty seventeen.  The laundry is done. A quick tidy up from the before school madness. Time for a cuppa.


We all have a little indulgences don't we. If I allowed myself it would be a whole packet of Allens red frogs or a deck of Cadbury Fruit & nut chocolate. But those sweet treats are limited in the house. I simply can't stop at one or two or three... They enter the house in moderation.



Those sweet indulgences are replaced with a coffee and creativity.  My love for coffee mugs goes with the love for coffee. Makes sense doesnt it? Creativity is a love that becomes inseparable at times. Especially when I was lucky enough to be asked to play with some brand span-ken new stamps from Kellie Stamps. The Summer set stamps.


 Perhaps I should change the default treat of coffee or sweet treats to....a bubble bath, gardening in the sunshine, or splashing in the pool....
But they don't seem as inviting as coffee and creativity when its 40'c days.
I'll stick with the coffee and creativity for hottest part of the day and the bubble bath and gardening in the late evening.... 



Pop over here to Pre-order your Summer stamp set.

 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x