March 9, 2017

Delight in my Hip kit creation!



I am very excited to share with you my first Hip Kit Design team creation and You Tube video using the February 2017 Kit and the 7th March sketch.


What I loved about the sketch was the 3 square elements on the right. They are so versatile, could be for photos, embellishment clusters, paper elements. I had this idea of making patchwork squares.That idea was not budging. But,  I think I did better job at the paper  patchwork then the fabric patchwork. Tee hee.

I didnt want to add to much mixed media or embellishements, or all that hard work paper piecing would be lost.But it still didn't stop me from trying to add everything from the kit onto this one page. You know when you walk into the Lolly store and you want one of everything, even if they taste not so nice? All because they look so pretty. Maybe the temptation with a sweet tooth is hard to resist.


Some of the embellishments in the kit, I knew would look so beautiful, but they just wont do the patch justice. So there saved for the next project.



I have started a You Tube channel and process videos. So please pop over and subscribe to my channel. I do have a lot to learn about my video editing and voice overs... but, we are our own worst critic and enemy. So with a little self forgiving, this first video is not to bad. Especially, when not hair was lost and not to many wrinkles were gained.







Cant wait to share my next Hip Kit creation with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x