March 16, 2017

Happy drems



 Hello.
I have a new layout using the February 2017 Hip kit over on their Facebook page. When I go to my products in the kit, I always seem to see things a little different or out of the box. Always the different one! Tee hee.. echoed by hubby. 



See the bottom of the page with those beautiful rectangles, in pinks, teals and a yellow... well, they are the tags in the kit from Pretty little studio. I loved the patterns and wanted to use them. If i used them as tags on the layout, I think my eye would see the tag eyelet more than the pattern. My thoughts anyways. Now, I am a huge tag lover, so me being me, remember the different one, I cut the tops off the tags and saved the top eyelet part of the tag. Evidence under the photo, and decided to stick the rest of the tag at the bottom as a collage. I added lots of stitching to them for more interest and so the rectangles didn't look flat. Stitching just adds a little more dimension.



I also loved the flowers that match the tags too and incorporated a few as layers under the photo. Added in some of the gold embellishments from the kit which just softens the page and adds a little bit of a femininity, I guess to the page. I mean, what girl doesnt love gold! Tee hee


After umming and ahhing, and much procrastination, another bad trait, i backed my page with the black and white 'weekend' paper.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x