March 29, 2017

Play like no one is watching



 Hi there! Back here today with another layout using the  Hip kit club March 2017 kit. I decided today to go with a monochromatic layout. Why not challenge yourself on a Monday? Great way to kick start your creative for the working week, right!



When I first opened up the kit, and picked my chin up off the floor and got over the ooohs and arghs... seriously, have you got the March kit, its unbelievable! So much awesomeness!  I originally thought of going with a monochromatic page of pinks. But then, I was thinking, too easy, do something more challenging, so I went with yellow. I pulled out all the yellow embellishments and papers from Dear Lizzy, Crate paper and Pink Paislee, and guess what.. there is a ton of yellow in the kit.. don't be fooled friends by what you see first, challenge yourself and you'll find different things you never saw before.

So I did a lot of fussy cutting, (again) on this layout. I cut out those yellow squares from the Pink Paislee paper, those super cute houses from Dear Lizzy paper (dont forget to cut all those clouds and hearts out too, dont leave them behind), and used the stencil and Shimmerz paste-eez from the colour kit. This page would have to a favorite of mine right now. 

Did you see the Shimelle paper with the big words on it? Its awesome isnt it! The yellow words "like" and "play" I fussy cut out for my title.

Do you know whats better? beside chocolate and coffee... that I have a ton of yellow left too for more layouts. Now that's value for money with kits uh! 

Hope you like my layout today, all sunshiny and bright for Monday morning and hope it inspires you to be creative this week.



1 comment:

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x