May 19, 2017

Bright colourful Mini Album


 Hello, Felicity here today with a bright, colourful,fun Mini Album. Ive used the April kit to create this little keepsake.
 To create my page I used the cardstock kit and cut all the cardstock to 6 x 4 and used my corner punch on the ends.

My photos vary in size from 4 x 4 to about 3 x 5. I stuck the photo down first and then embellished.
 I used the Pink Fresh Acetate tags as layers in my album to break the pages up and add extra interest.

I also used a lot of the pink fresh embellishements from the embellishment kit.

 I couldnt help but add a little sequin pocket in there too.

 I have a video for you that helps you see this album a little better. I love making mini albums, there fun and cute and great way to use up a series of photos too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x