May 29, 2017

Interactive Project life spread



Hello Friends.

I have a Project Life page for you using the Hip Kit April Project life kit.
I love all the bright cards and the cut apart sentiment sheet.



Normally in my Project life pages, I find myself fussy cutting alot of the images and words out, but this time I want to try and make these more noticeable. Be more of focial point I guess. So I decided to use them as little pockets within the project life pockets.


There seemed to more journaling I want to add but yet I want to see the photo. So I embellished the photo and then embellished a card and tucked it behind the photo.
Its a really fun interactive page now.

I also loved the roller stamp that came in the kit too, so I used the sentiments on a project life I created. Finished off with some handstitching, made a cute project life filler card.



Here is a video of the process


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x