May 11, 2017

Kids together Mini Album



Arent Mini albums addicitive? They are a whole lot of fun.

Last year, I took a photo for a month of my kids together. I didnt bother myself with pressure of a certain day or a 'posed' photo, I just wanted to get a photo of them together.


I then put these photos in a little mini album. I think the size of the abum is 4 inches by about 6 inches. Because I end up with a series of photos each month of them, some of them being hilarous, I wanted to include a selection from that month.

I then created some super cute tags from bits and pieces and used frames to decorate them.


I also included some little notes about the photo, the date and place. I also added in some cute sentiment stickers as well.


I enjoyed making this so much. Heres a little video of the finished album.




 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful little album of memories. Just a question did the photo sleeves come with the album or have you cut down big pages?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria. No the album came empty. I bought the 4 x 6 sleeves from Sassy scrappers online. They had a mixed packet with the sleeves. Let me know if you need more info. :) XO

      Delete

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x