May 8, 2017

National Scrapbooking Day with Hip Kits


I am so excited to be sharing with you my first National Scrapbooking Day challenge for Hip Kits.

Pop over and have a look at my challenge here.


When I saw this moodboard I saw individual design elements. It inspired me to use these photos  int the moodboard to create some Project life filler cards.

My challenge for you:
Is to create 3 Project life cards, or if your not a project life person, turn them into tags. But, i want you to use the moodboard as your design.
For example, the picture with scallops, I create a card using all scallops. My other card, I used all circles from the picture of the paints and my third card, I used the pineapple project life card from the April Project Life kit.

Get creative and load your 3 cards/tags by Monday night EST (2pm Tuesday 8th May Australian Standard time) for your chance to win.

Dont forget, have fun with it and enjoy your process :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x