June 7, 2017

Guest designer for Pink Paislee


 I am so excited to share with you all some very special projects. I was asked to be Guest Designer for Pink Paislee this month. I've had this awkward silly grin for a few weeks now.


 I was so very lucky to get the Summer Lights collection and oh my... its so pretty and bright.
Look at the sticker sheet (all the squares in the background), there sparkley and bright.


 Dont fooled by the theme of being summer, because the projects I created are not all summer themed.  I love those silver alphas, there so reflective and that pop of pink under them... superb.


I think there will be bits and pieces from this collection permantly in my stash. Oh its pretty.  There was a sheet full of hearts that I couldnt help but cut some up, not to mention the arrows and those surf boards are pretend feathers... Tee hee.. cute and versatile right?


Pop over to  Pink Paislee to see more of projects and keep stalking my blog too!! :)


 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x