June 9, 2017

Hello. G'day. Hi.


Have you stop to think about how many times you say Hello, Hi, G'day, howdy?
Do you use this greeting as general welcome to people?
Do you use this greeting out of context in the english vocabulary?
When I started thinking about this greeting, I realized  I said "hello" in many ways, and out of context.


I decided to create a card for my daughters birthday, show casing the many ways I greet her.
"Hello birthday girl"
"Hello little Missy"
"Hello two year old"


I was also very surprised at how many sentiment sheets, both chipboard and stickers, have the word "hello". I took advantage of these sentiments and used most of them in this card.


Pop over to the lastest Jot Magazine to see more inspiration on this word "hello" 




 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x