June 12, 2017

Hello Sunshine


How pretty are these May kits from Hip Kits? I could go and on about the exclusive die cuts, alphas and wooden words.

This page was created using the sketch from Cara. I did struggle a little to be honest, but once I flipped the sketch upside down and then mirrored it, I was up for the challenge.


I started off with the Prima watercolours that came in the colour kit. No fancy way to put them on, just a watercolour brush and some plastic packaging to move it about.  I then started to get out lots of the exclusive die cuts and lay them down on the edge.


I also loved the sentiments on the Pink fresh paper. I decided to go against the grain, and cut the sentiments up and layer them among the die cuts.


I must say, I didnt love this when I finished. So I put the page aside and looked at it the next day and realised I need more hand stitching!  Its different style of page, but it was fun and thats the idea of sketch uh, to try different designs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x