June 20, 2017

Little girl among the flowers


I was so drawn to all the flowers in the May Kit at Hip Kits. I knew there would be a page that would involve a ton of fussy cutting.


I layed down all the flowers on the edge and add a few 3D dots on some of the flowers to add more demision.

I then pulled out the brads and buttons in the kit to add them to a few of the centres of the flowers. Just to take away all the 'paper' texture.

I added some of the Prima water colours under the photo which just makes this look so pretty. The colours matched perfectly with the flowers.


I then finished off with a few little circles and hand stitching. It just balances the page out and makes it flow. Oh, I love this page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x