June 6, 2017

ooops a daisy!


Confession time! 
I have failed at the #the100dayproject challenge. Dang! 
Last year I did so well and finished, this year, nope. Perhaps to many distractions, kids that need attending too and I guess when I have had 'me time' each day, I've been drawn to do something else.



But thats ok. I'm not upset at myself, because i still create Project life cards all the time. I love project life always will. But I do have to say, I've had a few 'secret squirrel' things going on too. 
I'm not going to make excuse because theres always next year. I will always admire the likes of Kat Benjamin and Kellie Winnell for their success at this challenge.



 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x