July 17, 2017

Cute cars, bikes, photos, colour...




 Hello!!
How pretty is the June kits from Hip kits! I am so in love with lots and lots of it, but when I first opened my box of goodness I was drawn to the Vicki Boutin paints, the stencil (colour kit) and then the super super cute Lovely day paper with all those cute cars and bikes.


Call me crazy, but, I did sit and fussy cut a lot of these cute cars and bikes out, i just couldn't help it. I then had an idea that I would created a background with the paints and stencil and put the cute little cars on top. Then one thing lead to another.



Sometimes when we create, we have to just simply start and honestly, that can be hardest part for me. I generally like to try and visual everything first, but not this time i didnt have a vision. But I just love how this turned out. I even did something very different for me and cut my photo into a shape!


Of course I add a ton of hand stitching and machine stitching too.



There is so much prettiness and exclusives in this kit.
I'm off to play again!!!



1 comment:

  1. Great boy layout. I like the white space in the photo too - it gives a feeling of fun. I just wanted to also say that I love seeing how you play around with your pieces on layouts - thanks for the videos.

    ReplyDelete

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x