August 18, 2017

three reasons why I love interactive project life



I love making interactive Project Life spreads. My kiddos think its great too when they lift the flap too.



Heres three reasons why:

Reason 1: I love that it can hide photos that are perhaps not all that appealing, yet the photo needs to be there to tell the story.

Reason 2: Its a great way to use up pretty Project Life cards, even if their are cards vertical, like the 4 x 6 yet my page doesnt have a space for a 4 x 6 vertical card


Reason 3: Most of the Project life cards in the Hip kit are exclusive and so pretty taht I dont want to cover them. Its the same as sentiments on the project life cards, there just pretty. Use them as a flap.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x