September 6, 2017

A fun way to be creative.


Hello! Felicity here today with a fun bright colourful Project life page using the August project life kit.

I say it every month, I know, but I seriously love the exclusive cards, there so unique and just really make this album so special.

When I create project life spreads, I love adding little labels and the ones in the kit from pretty little studio are seriously so bright and colourful. I love cutting them in half or quarters and tucking them for extra deminison!

Now lets take a moment and say 'ahhhhh' - because look at the gold accents in the kit. The alpha and the gold on the sticker sheets! It just makes this page sparkle. See the demision in those alphas? See the colour under there? Pretty arent they!

Project Life truly is the a fun creativity way to record heaps of memories and show case heaps of photos. Its always made easy when you have fun colorful, jam packed project to work with too!! Oh I love hip kit project life kits!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x