September 29, 2017

Abcdefghi...



Hello!

I have a really fun layout to share using the September Hip kit club and focusing on punches!
I will be honest with you and say, that I really don't own many punches, but the punches I do own are well used!!

I was also very inspired with the squares in the 'turn your page paper 12' and wanted to feature that paper with my punches.
I simply cut up the squares and used 3 different punches. I then used the punch shape also as a feature to create the square.
A fun way is to vary how many punches you put in the square and moving the direction around. For example, punch the triangle shape towards the bottom of the square instead of in the middle. Punch four little circles in the corners.

I then embellished with 3D dots for extra depth to the page and finished off with the exclusive gold alphas around the edge.


It sure was fun to use punches and to put a little spin on basic shaped punches. Sometimes it's easy to get away from simplicity. So take simplicity and a little spin and it creates something fun! 🙌

I hope this inspires you to grab those punches out. Be sure to check my next post for my process video!






Happy creating!

Xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x