September 8, 2017

Black and white and bows!!


Hello lovely people! I'm pretty excited to be here today to share a fun layout using the Hip Kit club August kit.

I was pretty excited to use the colour kit again, that stencil is so pretty and the shimmerz products in the kit match so perfectly with the kit. I started off with my gesso on my background then I put some of the Daffodil yellow shimmerz and then the green Jilted jade down just scrapping it with an old card. Then I came in with the Pretty in Pink shimmerz and the stencil. I loved also that these colours all blended nicely and add little sparkle to the background.


Then I started layering my embellishments once the background had drier. Mind you, it dries pretty fast! :) I loved all the exclusive frames in the kit, so I started off with them and then add in different empheria pieces from the crate paper carosuel collection :)

Of course I had to add a little hand stitching to the side, and gold thread machine stitched around the edge.

Now can we take a moment and say 'awwww' to that fabric bow!! Im a bow kind-a-girl, so I was like a kiddo on Christmas morning when these came in the kid! Lucky there is 4 in the back :)




This truly was a fun layout to put together. Make sure to take a look at my process video :)
 Have a great creative weekend :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x