September 20, 2017

circles and kite kinda day!


Hey there lovely people!
I'm pretty excited to share this layout today using the sketch from Hip kit club for the 15th September. How awesome is that star!


I knew me, being me, wouldn't be able to pull off a pretty grand star like the sketch. So I saved myself the grey hair and wrinkles and left it up to some other talent design members!! pst, make sure you pop by the facebook forum to see more creations on this!!


Because that 'star' can be used as large element on the page, I went with pieced together circle. It turned out way better than I expected and actually came together quiet quickly for me! I will put that down the awesome August kits!!



 Because of my photo, i flipped the sketch which then allowed me to 'place' kites in my daughter hand and how could not add a beautiful big bow?


I then contiuned with the circle theme, by adding in some of the most gorgeous exclusive wooden buttons. They are pretty!! Self adhesive too!! :)

To keep the colour following through the layout, I then added in some shimmerz splatters from the produts in the colour kit!  I then used the banner from the sticker sheet and cardstock sticker sheet to make an outline of the 'wonky' circle!! Yes, nothing is perfect with me, i will keep it taht way :) Its all about fun and documenting memories for me!


 Make sure you share your beautiful work with the sketch and pop it in the forum!! :)
Here is my process video to see how this came together :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x