September 25, 2017

Felt bows + Project Life = cutness overload

 
Hello lovely people. 

I'm seriously digging the felt bows and the cut apart sheet in the Hip kit club September kit.


The best thing about the cut apart sheet is that when you cut the paper up you have cards that are 4 x 6 and 3 x 4 which are perfect fit for your project life spreads.


I also loved being able to cute the little sentiments out and using them as features on the photos. Another bonus is that because you are using the one piece of paper, everything will flow very easily, with pattern and colour.


I couldnt help but also use a few of the cards as flaps, to create extra interest and interaction and also use the paper clips in the project life kit to adhere it there.


How could I also not use the super cute felt bows a feature on my spread too.  All I used the colour kit, the shimmerz sprays, underneath the felt bows, to add a little more depth.


I just love this spread, how vibrant and easy flowing it was to create, whilst focusing on the felt bows and cut a part sheet.


Here is also my process video to see how it came together



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x