October 23, 2017

all snuggled up with coffee






Hello Lovely people!
I'm super excited to be sharing some cute little cards with you today using the September kit from Hip kit club. 

Its a little windy outside, the leaves are blowing and the trees are slowly turning beautiful shades of greens and yellows. The fire is crackling, you sit in your warm cozy socks, nice big red and black scarf with a hot chocolate and marshmallows of course, in your hand. You look to the right and these your family all playing a board game filling the room with laughter and love.

Does that little scene sound like fall, for all those in the Northerner hemipshere? I created these two cards with that scene in mind.


By know you would all know that I love coffee, so it would be no surprise that more coffee mugs feature on my cards. I also wanted to add in some of those fun embellishments from the main kit and embellishment kit that had lots of butterflies and flowers.  I then choose my title for the cards, drawing inspiration from the warmness of the fires and the family time inside.



It true Felicity style, I layer and layer up all the papers and embellishments. I used lots of 3D dots for demision and also some thread for fibers, not forgetting some shimmerz splatters from the colour kit. 



I hope these cards inspire you to create some pretty fall cards.
Snuggle up, enjoy your cuppa and hug your loved ones!!

Happy fall for all those in the northern hemisphere.
XO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x