November 6, 2017

Earthy tones with pinks and blues ;)



Who's seen the Hip Kit October kits? Its so beautiful, with lovely earthy tones, blues, pinks and greens. The colours are so relaxing and that's exactly how I felt when I used this kit :)


Those pink fresh tags, got me the first time I opened my kit. So glad I got to a feature layout with them :) I had this idea of putting string down the page and then having my tags and embellishments hang. I think it looks nice an artistic!! tee hee.
 I also loved the colour kit too, with all the Shimmerz peeking out, adds more depth to the page.  Those tags and embellishments, truly speak for themselves.


  The chipboard letters, half dipped in a shimmer of gold, just add a perfect little touch to the page. 
Here is the process video for you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x